Frank J. Schmidt
Frank Schmidt concentrates his transactional practice in the areas of estate, business succession & creditor protection planning, commercial real estate acquisitions & development and lender representation.
The litigation portion of Mr. Schmidt’s practice is concentrated mainly in the areas of trust and estate disputes, lender/creditor’s rights enforcement and general commercial litigation. Mr. Schmidt’s clients consist mainly of privately owned businesses and their principals, as well as banks, trust companies and other financial institutions.
Mr. Schmidt earned his law degree from St. Louis University School of Law in 2000, and is licensed to practice in the States of Missouri and Illinois.
- Missouri, 2000
- Illinois, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2002
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Delaware, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2009
- Saint Louis University School of Law
St. Louis, Missouri. Juris Doctor – 2000
- Saint Louis University St. Louis
Missouri B.A. Psychology and Criminal Justice – 1997. Honors: magna cum laude
- Click to View
Professional Associations And Memberships:
Contact Schmidt Basch, LLC
Personal • Professional • Proficient
Contact Schmidt Basch, LLC today and our team will promptly reach out to schedule your consultation.